Submitting your manuscript to a publisher is the culmination of all of your hard work. It is a huge step in getting your book published. Here at Cypress Canyon, we’re excited to read every manuscript submitted to us – from established authors to those who have never been published.
We are interested in receiving manuscripts in all non-fiction and fiction genres, but are especially interested in:
• Historical fiction,
• Science fiction,
• Young adult fiction,
• Health, and
• Children’s picture books
At this time, we regretfully do NOT submit foreign language submissions.
Unless requested by your project editor, we do not accept hard copy submissions. Please submit your manuscript in PDF format, via e-mail to:
Please be sure to follow the following instructions. Due to the high number of submissions we receive, failure to follow these instructions will delay the review of your manuscript.
1. Your submission should be in PDF format. No other formats will be reviewed.
2. Only complete manuscripts will be reviewed. Please do NOT submit proposals or incomplete works.
3. Your submission should begin with a cover letter with:
• Your complete contact information (most importantly your email address),
• Working title of your book, and
• A brief (no more than 200 words) synopsis of your book.
4. Page numbers must be included on every page, as well as a table of contents after the title page.
5. Manuscripts should be complete, double-spaced, carefully proofread, and free from any special formatting at the time of submission.
By submitting your manuscript to Cypress Canyon, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
• The material you have submitted is the Author’s own creative and/or well-researched work.
• At all times the right of the Author to the intellectual copyright of his, her or their work, will be maintained.
• Cypress Canyon Publishing guarantee the privacy and intellectual property of the Author and maintain said privacy at all times.
• No information regarding any Author’s personal details will be disclosed to any third parties without the express permission of said Author.
• No disclosure of email addresses or similar contact data will be allowed without the express permission being granted by the Author.
• Cypress Canyon may use the personal details of the Author for correspondence.